Sunday, January 13, 2008

Week Three- Day One

Day One-
Yikes! And that pretty much sums it up.
It about killed me, and I am so not proud to say that.

I stayed up way late last night celebrating Madi's Birthday, and I have a really, really bad sore throught. And I am SO hoping that is why it was so hard for me today. I did it, full force, but I was dead when I was done.

I wasn't expecting it to push me quite that hard already, so I hope it gets better, otherwise, I may just decide to stick with week three, for two weeks, instead of one. We will see how it goes, by day 2 .

I was however very excited that I made it, and I am looking forward to seeing how day goes for me.

At any rate, Week Three, Day One: DONE!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

my day one is tomorrow! Proud of you for finishing! I'm sure by day 3 you will be rocking this workout!