Thursday, January 17, 2008

Week Three, Day TWO

I did it. Not as well as I was hoping for, but I did it none the less.
Going to shoot for day three tomorrow, if I am feeling O.K.
Feeling the need to wrap up this week. And move on.
I like to start my work-out week on Sunday. It feels good to
kick the week off with a good sweaty work-out, plus I feel less
pressure, because I have the rest of the week to fit in two more runs.
It works for me. I have been shooting for Sunday, Tuesday and
Thursday, so I would like to stay on schedule, so everything
doesn't begin to unravel. So... Movin' On. Looking forward,
but not as far forward as my friend, http://kristie-endurance.blogspot.com/.
Who has me laughing because as we are working to wrap our third
week of running, ever, she is looking for future training plans, for
after we run our 5K in Eugene. Love Her!

I am wishing that I knew of a place where I could read peoples
stories. People who started out like me. And have made it.
People who felt like running a mile was HUGE, and have made it
past that. I need some inspiration. So, if you know of a place,
where I can read about other peoples journey's... Will ya let me know?

O.K. So, Week 3, Day 2: DONE!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Hey!

That's my style...plan everything to DEATH!!:) Its just the way I work. You'll get used to me!;)

Check out Lizzy G's and Onas comments on Michelle's running blog for a little lift!!!

congrats on day 2! Day 2 for me is tomorrow!

Michelle said...

I was going to encourage you to read the comments on my blog... I have connected with some runners. :-)