Saturday, April 25, 2009

Week 14

OK, so I guess I skipped a week.
I am pretty excited about the progress I have made in the past 4 months.
I am doing it. I am actually doing it.
My only regret is not taking any before pictures. I think it would be amazing to be able to look back, and see the progress that I have made.

I am now able to run 2.5 miles. It still isn't real easy for me, and I do know that that isn't really very far, but I am just working my way up slowly. I am not runing very fast. Pretty slow, actually, but I think once I get to where I can run as far as I want to be able to, then I will work on getting faster. Right now, I am just going for endurance.

So, as of yesterday, I am down 39 pounds, even.
To me, that is amazing. And, I feel so great.
I am loving the way I am starting to look, but way more, I am loving how I feel.
The food that I am eating, is wonderful. I even ate Pot Roast last night!
I just used a small plate, and only ate until I wasn't hungry anymore.
What a concept, huh?

So, I am pretty close to my goal weight, but still have quite a ways to go, to be the size I would like to be, so I am starting to put more thoughts on toning.

May 9th, I am running in the Butte Challenge 5K, with a couple of friends. I am scared to death. And, really, really hope that I can make it that far by then, and that I won't slow them down.
We will see how that goes. 2 more weeks though, so I gotta be pushing it hard in the next few runs.

No comments: