Saturday, April 4, 2009

Week 11

4.4 pounds gone this week.
34 pounds total.

Working on week 5 of Couch to 5K.

I have still been running and have actually starting enjoying the personal challenge! i AM FAR FROM BEING A "REAL RUNNER", but I am excited to be getting closer!

It's still going pretty good.

I am to the point that I like the way I feel, more than I miss eating unhealthy foods.
I am also fining myself wishing it was a running day. Which is crazy. It isn't because I love the actual running, it is just because I am excited to be able to push just a little further, and see that I CAN actually do it.
When I started, it seriously took all I could do to run for a minute at a time, for more than two or three times, but now, I am up to 8 minutes at a time, and getting ready to shoot for 20.

No comments: