Friday, January 16, 2009

Fitness Friday's

I went to a Weight Watchers meeting today.
I haven't been good about Weight Watchers, at all for the past year or so. Since I met me goal, for our Disneyland trip. I pretty much dropped the whole thing at that point.
I wanted to get to the 30 pound lost goal, before we left for Disneyland, and I did. And, I told myself when I set that goal, that if I could get to 30 pounds lost, I wouldnt worry about counting points, while we were gone to Disneyland, or for the rest of the month that Anouk was here. So, I was so excited when I met that goal. We went to California, and I was so excited to fit into the clothes I was fitting into, as well as how I felt when I looked in the mirror.

And then we came back.
And then Anouk left.
And then I spent the next year and a half, celebrating that 30 pound mark, until today, when I weighed in, and realized that I had finally gained back almost every bit of the weight that I worked SO hard to get rid of.

This was my first week getting back on my treadmill, and my first week of officially starting Weight Watchers, and counting points again.

I have Fridays off, which is great because there are Weight Watchers meetings, which get over just in time to pick Ashlyn up from school, so I plan to make Friday's my Fitness Fridays. The day that I use the treadmill, count points and weigh in, at the end of the week, to see how I have done, and what I need to do in the following week to keep it going.

I plan to post my progress here, every Friday, as well.

Third time's a charm, right?

No comments: