Monday, September 29, 2008

Good news and Bad News

The bad news first...
As I expected, the treadmill hasn't gotten as much as I would like for it to have this week. I did spend a little bit of time on it, but not nearly enough. I keep thinking it will sound more appealing, as I get some weight off and start feeling better about it.

The good news...
I stayed on track for my daily points, and lost 3.8 pounds last week! Looking forward to Friday, to weigh in again, and HOPING for another good weigh in.

Hoping to go out to dinner with my husband on Valentines Day, wearing some skimpy, sleazy outfit, weighing 38 pounds less! :) O.K., so maybe not too skimpy, and probably not sleazy, but for sure HOT! :)

O.K. Here's to making time and finding energy for the abandoned treadmill, and another good weigh in this week!

1 comment:

fireopal66 said...

Hi, I was sitting here going over my favorites and here was your running blog. I haven't checked for a long time but love that you started posting in Sept. God Misty you are so normal, in the fact that having that day to day motivation is so stinking hard. One day it all seems so great and not so bad, but the reality of sticking to your goals is so damn hard. Hope the holiday season wasn't to bad for eating and exercising, you are so beautiful and I wish you luck reaching your goals. luv ya