Friday, February 20, 2009

Week 5

I almost fell over when I stepped on the scale at my weigh in, this am.
I was telling John that I wasn't feeling like I was going down, and that I was feeling frustrated.
I really wasn't feeling it today, and to be perfectly honest, I was thinking I was going to go and eat some good hot, spicy, cheesy Mexican food after my weigh in today.

BUT... I went, and was down 3.4 pounds!
SERIOUSLY!
So, now I am up to 18.6.

And, honestly, that is like halfway to my ultimate goal.

And, suddenly...
I don't need nasty, greasy, slimy Mexican Food.
And, I opted for grilled chicken and fruit.
And, I LOVED it!

So, how's that for progress?

Pretty awesome, I must say!

Now, I am off to watch some Varsity Girls Basketball, against the Bucks, and praying for a WIN!
GO DAWGS!!!

No comments: