Friday, February 6, 2009

Week 3

-1.8this week.
12 pounds total in 3 weeks.
That is insane. I am loving it, but I do realize that in reality, it doesn't really work like that for more than a week or two. I am hoping for 1.5 to 2.0 pounds a week. I want to lose about 25 more pounds, and HOPING that I can do it by the time school gets out. That gives me 4 months to lose 25 pounds! I am thinking that is pretty do-able!
Monday, I am going to start going back to the gym with one of my oldest B-F-F's!
She is having some really, really hard times right now, and I can't wait to spend some time hanging out with her, and doing something GREAT for both of us!
John bought me a Wii fit today! I am so excited. Between that and my treadmill, I really don't need to go to the gym, but it will be fun to have a friend to challenge eachother!
So, here's to another GREAT, HEALTHY week! And, a few more pounds off by body, as well!

No comments: