Sunday, December 30, 2007

Week One- Day One and Two and THREE!!!

Day One
Looked like this today:


Day One:
Hurray for me. Day One: DONE! It went good. Very easy, actually. I think next week will be easy too, and I am not too afraid of week three, it is what comes after that, that scares me! :) But, for now, I will just say, Success!

Day Two:
Happy New Year!
Today was good. I was a little tired from our New Years festivities, but I made it, and it felt good. I have one more day of week one, and then, it will be time to ramp it up a bit. I thought week one was going to be super easy, but it was a bit tougher than I thought. I did the work out with out a problem, but I have been a little bit sore. Anyway... Day Two: DONE!

Day Three:
So, I was excited. I had a plan. I dropped the kids off at school, and headed to the gym.
I arrived, excited to get to day three, so I can say... Day three AND week one, DONE! I grab my gym key, and water, and can't find my iPod. My brand NEW iPod. Grrrr. I look and look, and can't find it, so I debate going home, going back to bed and crying myself to sleep. (o.k. that might be a little dramatic, but I was bummed) But, I took a deep breath and headed in. And, did my work out. Without my iPod. :( But, I made it and I am proud of myself. AND, I can officially say... DAY THREE, DONE!
Week One, DONE!
So, I will take two days of rest and begin week two on Sunday!
By the way... I found my iPod under my car seat, when I got home. :)

8 comments:

Kristie said...

Yeah!! Way to go! Happy New Year!

Amy Tolar said...

YAY for you! I know you will fare well with this new adventure!

Lindsay said...

You are going to run your way to the best year of your life!!

Angela said...

This is so exciting! I am headed out to hit the tredmill in just a few minutes!
Love the new shoes!!!

Michelle said...

I am heading to the treadmill for day one RIGHT NOW!

Kristie said...

Yeah! Day 2 done! It feels so good to just say...DONE!!

Kristie said...

Wohoo! Proud of you!!

I'll be on the treadmill tonight for day 3 week 1!!

And I'll soon be joined by my new running shoes and my ipod!!! Ted decided I could get an ipod for my birthday!! YEAH!! Guess he decided blasting the radio and running on my treadmill after the kids go to bed is not going to work very well!:)

Michelle said...

Congrats! We all finished week one!